The Arts at Navy Point: Come Meet our Maritime Artists, Craftsmen & Exhibitors
This year’s artist & artisans represent many specialties…all related in some way to boats, the water, or its surroundings. They have regional and national reputations for their work and have come here from throughout the U.S. & Canada.
Within our show you’ll find…
- Juried fine artists and artisans, including painters, sculptors, photographers, wildlife carvers, jewelers, furniture and model makers.
- Antiques, clothing and home furnishings.
- Boat builders, boat restorers, boat kits, boat products, and boating safety
- Rope… and hard-to-find parts.
- A chrome-plater and wood and fiberglass finishing specialists.
- Children’s activities including a live touch-tank.
- Things here that you may never have seen anywhere else.
- And something that you really like.
Our Exhibitors are located throughout the Museum grounds, in our Exhibitor Alleys, the Exhibitor Tent, and inside the Small Boat Shed. If you need assistance finding a particular exhibitor or type of exhibitor, please come to the Exhibitor Registration Booth where we will be happy to assist you.
For more information about our Artists, Craftsmen and Exhibitors—or if you’re interested in participating in our Festival—please send an email to Linda Nagel Warner
Check out the 2019 Roster of our Artists, Craftsmen & Exhibitors to get a sense right now of the quality, variety and flavor that you’ll find in
“The Arts at Navy Point”